Step 1 — Initial Meetings
You’re about to enter into a long-term relationship, so make sure it’s built on trust and mutual respect. Jeff knows from experience that listening is the best way for him to bring a homeowner’s vision to life. So arrange a time to sit down with him for an honest conversation about your dreams, wish list and budget parameters.
If you need to sell your present home, we can help.
- Fix-up and repair
- Determine asking price
- Market and sell
- Arrange temporary housing after the sale
Step 2 — Arrange Financing
Most homeowners need to secure financing before actual construction can begin.
- Financing approval
- Construction loan
Step 3 — Planning
Attention to detail during the planning process ensures a trouble-free construction phase.
- Sign a design/planning agreement with Jeff Herigon Homes
- Where will you build? The land/lot you select for your new home is the first consideration in the design process.
- Develop floor plans
- Approve final drawings
- Authorize Jeff to begin the bid process
- Accept bids and determine a final budget
- Review a detailed construction schedule prepared by Jeff
Step 4 — Construction
Regular communication keeps your project on schedule and within budget.
- Select products and finishes
- Attend weekly project meetings with Jeff
- Review Jeff’s monthly budget reports
- Go on a final walk-through and orientation with Jeff before move-in
- Call Jeff for prompt attention to any warranty issues.